Friday, February 29, 2008

Sacred Harp Singing Sunday, March 2nd 3-6pm


Dear Sacred Harp Friends,

This Sunday, March 2nd, from 3 to 6 pm, will be our final Singing at East Sandwich Meetinghouse and I hope you will be able to join us for this finale to what has been a great winter Singing.

I still have room in my car for the Northampton Convention; leaving the Cape on Friday afternoon and returning on Sunday, following the Convention.

I'd be happy to pick up people on the way (traveling via 495 to Mass Pike).

I'm looking forward to seeing so many of you in Northampton for what will be an incredible weekend of Singing, fellowship, and more Singing.

Peace in All,
Chuck

Directions: From Rte. 6 take Exit 3, "Quaker Meetinghouse Rd." Travel North to Rte. 6A. Cross Rte. 6A onto Spring Hill Rd; cross the RR tracks and take the next left onto Quaker Rd. The Meetinghouse and Community House are located on the right; enter by the second driveway.




No comments: